Danny was born in Alice Springs and has grown up in Darwin.
Admitted to practice in 2005 after completing articles with the Solicitor for the Northern Territory, Danny has pursued a career in commercial law in the Northern Territory. Danny spent 2 years in the commercial section of a leading Darwin law firm conducting general commercial matters for various private clients, local government bodies and associations, with a particular focus on property law including commercial leasing and commercial conveyancing.
Danny practiced for 7 years in the Commercial Division of the Solicitor for the Northern Territory focusing on property law, property transactions and major projects.
Some of the significant matters Danny has been involved in include:
- the Darwin Waterfront Redevelopment project;
- the Darwin Marine Supply Base project;
- the Northern Territory Government’s role in the Ichthys LNG Project;
- a number of major residential land releases in Palmerston’s eastern suburbs including Bellamack, Johnston Stages 1A and 1B and Johnston Stage 2, and Zuccoli Stage 2; and
- Acting for the purchasers of a franchised motor vehicle dealership, including the purchase of significant land assets and the purchaser of a tavern, restaurant and drive through bottle shop business.