Alan was born in Darwin and has been admitted to practice in Darwin since 2004. Prior to starting Jacobs Krajsek Wauchope Alan previously worked with the Northern Territory Government and also with a major private law firm in Darwin for over 6 years.
Alan advises both private sector and public clients in a range of commercial matters.
Alan has broad contract law experience and specialises in commercial leasing, government tendering and outsourcing, intellectual property and information technology, business sales and major projects.
Some of the more significant matters that Alan has been involved in have included:
- Acting for the Northern Territory Government on the Darwin Marine Supply Base project;
- Assisting the buyers in the purchase of the Darwin Airport Resort and Darwin Airport Inn;
- Acting for the local Darwin company Powercorp in the sale of its power engineering business to global company ABB;
- Acting for the Northern Territory Government on its large multi-year outsourcing of ICT services;
- Acting for the Terminal One precinct owner in relation to the leasing of the commercial office and retail shop tenancies;
- Advising the Northern Territory Government on its land release projects including the Johnston, Zuccoli and Katherine East land releases.